Groups and tour operators
A visit to the Gemeentemuseum Den Haag is a wonderful day out. Berlage’s dazzling Art Deco building and the museum's collection of top works by iconic 20th‐century artists like Pablo Picasso, Wassily Kandinsky, Constant, Francis Bacon and Louise Bourgeois make it a unique destination. The museum also possesses the greatest collection of works by Piet Mondrian anywhere in the world.
- Your vouchers are accepted. Payments afterwards
- Coach parking spaces are available free of charge in front of the museum
- Opening hours: Tuesday through Sunday, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tour operators can come before opening-hours on request.
- We offer guided tours in Dutch, English, French and German
- We offer an audiotour with the exhibition Mark Rothko in Dutch, English, French and German (€ 3.50)
- For more information, rates and lunch possibilities please download the PDF available on this page
For information, groups reservations, guides and catering, please call Marieke van Dijk, phone + 31 (0)70‐338 11 20, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org