Groups and tour operators
A visit to the Gemeentemuseum Den Haag is a wonderful day out. Berlage’s dazzling Art Deco building and the museum's collection of top works by iconic 20th‐century artists like Pablo Picasso, Wassily Kandinsky, Constant, Francis Bacon and Louise Bourgeois make it a unique destination. The museum also possesses the greatest collection of works by Piet Mondrian anywhere in the world.
For package tours, the Gemeentemuseum Den Haag offers (themed) guided gallery tours in Dutch, English, French and German.
- Your vouchers are accepted. Payments afterwards
- Coach parking spaces are available free of charge in front of the museum
- Opening hours: Tuesday through Sunday, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tour operators can come before opening-hours on request.
- Reduced Tour operator rate € 10,50. This special tour operator rate is also valid for FIT's. Combine the Gemeentemuseum with a visit to Escher in het Paleis for € 17,50.
- More general information and information on guided tours at www.gemeentemuseum.nl
Make your visit to the museum really complete! Tour operators benefit from special deals on coffee, lunch and dinner at Restaurant Gember and Brasserie Berlage. Both places are directly adjacent to the Gemeentemuseum.
|Gember||www.restaurantgember.nl||phone: +31 (0)70-338 76 22|
|Brasserie Berlage||www.brasserieberlage.nl||phone: +31 (0)70-358 68 91|
Special combitickets for Gemeentemuseum and Escher in het Paleis
A visit to the Gemeentemuseum Den Haag can easily be combined with one to Escher in het Paleis. For just € 17.50 you can enjoy both the royal surroundings of Queen Emma’s former winter palace and the inspiring modern art collection in Berlage’s wonderful Art Deco museum. And if you feel like lingering to discuss the experience over a bite to eat and drink, we can heartily recommend the lunchtime menus in our various cafés and restaurants.
More info at: www.escherinhetpaleis.nl
N.B. Combitickets on sale only via Escher in het Paleis.
For questions, please phone +31 (0)70-4277729 or e-mail email@example.com
For information, groups reservations, guides and catering, please call Marieke van Dijk, phone + 31 (0)70‐338 11 20, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Eva Bauermann, Marketing & Communication, phone +31 (0)70‐338 11 13, e‐mail: email@example.com