Groups and tour operators
A visit to the Gemeentemuseum Den Haag is a wonderful day out. Berlage’s dazzling Art Deco building and the museum's collection of top works by iconic 20th‐century artists like Pablo Picasso, Wassily Kandinsky, Constant, Francis Bacon and Louise Bourgeois make it a unique destination. The museum also possesses the greatest collection of works by Piet Mondrian anywhere in the world.
· Entrance fees: €10,50 p.p. (€3,00 discount p.p.)
· Free entrance for your tourguide
· Use your own vouchers and pay retrospectively
· Tuesday to Sundag: 11 am to 5 pm. The museum is closed on Mondays.
· Touroperators may request visits outside the regular opening times.
· Free parking in front of the museum
· Location: 1 km from the beach and 3 km from the city centre
· Direct public transport connections with the main railway stations in The Hague
· Easy wheelchair access throughout the museum
· Dutch Design restaurants in and near the museum
· We offer guides in several languages. It is also possible to visit our museum with your own guide. We will send you the confirmation two weeks in advance.
· Combi-tickets for Gemeentemuseum and Escher or the Museum of Photography.
· Mondrian package 2017: Welcome to Gemeentemuseum Den Haag, with Mondrian cake and freshly brewed tea or coffee, followed by a unique tour of the largest Mondrian collection in the world! Experience Mondrian’s artistic voyage of discovery through no fewer than 300 works. This package can be extended with a lunch.
|For more information on tailor-made package deals, group bookings, guided tours and image materials, please contact us via: +31 (0)70‐338 11 20 or firstname.lastname@example.org, www.gemeentemuseum.nl/en/mondrian2017.|