Buy your tickets online
Buy your ticket(s) online and avoid queues at the door.
What you need:
- an e-mail address
- a printer or smartphone
- iDEAL internet banking or a credit card
- Adobe PDF reader software (http://get.adobe.com/nl/reader/)
How it works:
- Select the number of tickets and the type of tickets you want in the fields below.
- Follow the steps in the payment system.
- Once payment has been received, the ticket(s) will be sent to your e-mail address in PDF format. It may be a few minutes before you receive them. If you have still not received anything after that, check whether the payment has been made and look in your spam box to see if they are there.
- Print the ticket(s) out and bring them to the museum with you. It is also possible to scan the tickets through your smartphone. Bypass the ticket desk and get your tickets scanned straightaway by staff in the entrance hall.
- If you have a discount card or museum card, always bring it with you to show when your ticket is being scanned.
- Enjoy your visit!
Youth under 18 years are free.
Holders of the following passes can get free or discount tickets at the ticket desk but not online:
- ICOM membership card
- Vereniging Rembrandt membership card
When you are unable to book tickets online, please contact Ticketteam (during office hours): telephone: 0031 252 220956 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any further questions, please contact us via:
+31 (0)70 338 1111 / email@example.com